Thursday, July 28, 2011

These are a few of my Favorite things! #1

I was thinking about all the random products and things that I LOVE and figured it would be a fun "segment" to add to my blog!

Last week I dicovered these fun noodles for Brayden. Yes I know i'm excited about noodles but they are great and they get a serving of veggies, which can be great for the picky older toddlers.  And since they were on sale and I have a $1 off coupon for 2 boxes I paid less than $1 for both! can't beat that! I mix the two kinds of noodles together when I make them. They are fun, colorful and are made for kids so they're the perfect size for him to chew!  They go great with a side of veggies, meat/fish and you can dip them in yummy dressings/sauces!

1 comment:

  1. Ive seen the commercials for those! I will definitely keep an eye out for them, they would go great in the squash mac n cheese my boys are in love with!

    ReplyDelete