Friday, July 29, 2011

Erin Farrell Photoshoot!

Back in the first week of June we had our photoshoot with the amazing Erin Farrell. She did an amazing job and got the cutest shots of Brayden! They really capture his personality. I just LOVE his smile and contagous laughter! It was REALLY hard to narrow down which ones to actually get.  I'm still debating on how to finish hanging the rest. The walls in our house are certainlly looking like a Brayden Museum! 

Definitely check her out if you are intertested in professional pics! She's based right in Delaware. I have referral cards if anyone would like them.  Even those are adorable, she put his picture on them. :)

My ABSOLUTE favorite!
 Mommy's Little Monkey!
(I got the hat from Preppy Peach Boutique on Etsy)




No comments:

Post a Comment