Friday, July 29, 2011

Favorite things #5: Hair care and Products

Oh how I dream of "Big Sexy Hair", who doesn't?! Lol But in reality I have the thinnest, finest hair that literally does nothing!  I have tried every volumizing product professional and not and have had barely any luck making my hair look anything but limp.  But my FAVORITE line of products would absolutely have to be "Big Sexy Hair"! It's the only line that adds some texture to my hair and give it a little bit of a lift with out making it heavy and feel nasty.  I swear by this stuff!  Fortunately my sister has a cosmetology liscence so I get the hook up at the beauty supply store! Who doesn't love saving money!? But you can usually get these at Ulta and even JC Penny salon will have them on sale. Last time I saw them they were 40% off!

I use the mousse and hairspray from this line! 

Since I blow dry my hair pretty much every day, or I look like a ratty homeless person lol, I use the Chi Silk Infusion to help protect my hair. I love this stuff, you only need the smallest amount and it helps prevent frizzyness and keeps it silky smooth. 

Right now I'm using(even my hubby) Bed Head Shampoo and Conditioner. It's great b/c it clarifys your hair but the conditioner is not too heavy to make it limp.  I've been working on these bottles forever since they are the larger pump kind from the beauty supply. I try and alternate what shampoo/conditioner i use every other time I buy and find it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment