Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Favorite Things #8: SUPER wide baby gate

I had the worst time trying to find a baby gate that would allow us to keep Brayden in the living room. The opening is a strange size since the house is really old (63"). The stairs that go up to our second floor are weird in that there isn't a rail at the bottom and there is a gap on the left side. Which means it won't allow for a gate at bottom until the 4th step. Since brayden is a "professional climber" at this point we thought it would be easier to keep in in the living room and not have to worry about it.  I looked everywhere to find a gate that would fit.  I finally found one on amazon. I freaking love amazon. The gate goes up to 6 feet. It is wall mounted, has a walk through door, is a nice espresso brown and is extra tall, only for $85!  Compared to the price of things I was finding on other sites and in stores it was a steal. And as a bonus i was free second day shipping with my free prime.  LOVE that!

It's great to even keep the dog in or out!
 Apparently it's strong b/c Brayden likes to shake it to "test" it!

No comments:

Post a Comment