Thursday, January 12, 2012

Backtracking...

Whew I seriously fell off the face of the blogging world. Ever since Braydens crazy high fever sickness in December I feel like I haven't had the time to sit down and catch up. Even when I had a few minutes I was exhausted and opted to NOT sit on the computer.

Anyway, December was a great month! We were busy every weekend with all kinds of fun things for the holidays.  Christmas was great! We got to spend time with family, had great food and Brayden got spoiled (as usual!).  This year Christmas was extra special and I was so much more in to it than usual. I'm usually a christmas freak but having a little one that can take part in things really made the difference and made it so much more fun!

I took a TON of photos as usual!  Here are some of the highlights for the month!

My sick boy.. his mysterious never ending high fever :( 


Lunch with Santa!
 Family christmas tree day!


 Decorating the Tree!
 making crafts and eating snacks at out holiday party!


 Checking out the christmas display at Gboys!
 Making Christmas cookies!

 Christmas Eve with Grandma and Grandpa!

 Putting out reindeer food! 
 Putting out cookies and milk for santa and carrots for the Reindeer!
 Test tasting santas cookies! lol

 Opening presents Christmas morning! 
 Opening presesnts and grammy and pop pops house with makenzie!

No comments:

Post a Comment