One of the moms from our playgroup had this for us to eat one morning. It is super easy, delicious and really easy to modify for your taste. You can pretty much throw in anything you like and it'll taste great! I made this for dinner but it good any time of day!
*preheat oven to 350 degrees
* I made a large batch which gave leftovers, you can half it for a smaller meal, families should definitely made the full recipe
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Veggies: you can add what ever you prefer, i wanted to put in some peppers but didn't have any
3/4 cup Portobello mushrooms
1/2 medium onion chopped small
1 container of frozen spinach thawed
6 cooked sausage patties chopped
salt and pepper
* Beat eggs using a whisk till blended in a large bowl
* Mix in cheese, sausage and veggies one by one. I found using the whisk to mix coated everything well in egg
* season with salt and pepper to taste
* Pour mixture in to a rectangular glass pan making sure to spread it evenly
* Bake for 35-40 minutes uncovered.
* let sit for 5 minutes before serving and enjoy!