Sunday, November 13, 2011

{Home made Banana Bread}

I love love love banana bread! The recipe I use is SO easy and tastes absolutely amazing!! Seriously it goes so fast sometimes Jason doesn't get any b/w Brayden and I (okay mostly me.lol) ate it all!

The key is to use the ripest bananas you can find/have.  Seriously the nastier and blacker the bananas look the better the bread will taste! I use my kitchen aid mixer (my favorite) so i can throw the bananas in whole and the mixer does the work but if you're using a hand mixer you will want to cut them up smaller.  Enjoy!

Mmmm fresh banana bread baking! the house smells SO good! 

Recipe:
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup butter or margarine softened
2 eggs
3-4 med size bananas
1/3 cup water
1 2/3 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 1tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
* you can also ass 1/2 cup of chopped nuts if you like , i make it with out them.

1. Heat Oven to 350 degrees
2. Grease the bottom only of a loaf pan (9x5x3), (i LOVE to cake release spray!)
3. Mix all of the ingredients in to a large bowl and beat for 30 seconds. Mixture should be blended but may have tiny chunks of banana.
4. Pour in to pan and bake for 55-60 minutes
5. Let cool for 5 mins and loosen sides of loaf from pan.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment