Friday, October 7, 2011

My son the Dare Devil!

Every time we go to the park, play at home or anywhere for that matter my son likes to pretend he is older than he really is. This kid is crazy! Today he decided he was going to "surf" and dance on a box. He is seriously going to give me a heart attack lol  I didn't realize he was going to be able to stand on it or i wouldn't of let him play while i was 5 feet away. Before I knew it he fell, thank god he didn't get hurt, he actually thought it was hilarious and was trying to get back up to do it again.  OH BOY!  I had to snap some "supervised" pictures.  I know he LOVES to climb anything he can but he is really giving me a run for my money.  I don't think he realizes he is only 11 months old!

WATCH THIS MOM! 
I'm doing it!
 This is the BEST!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment