Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Maddie and Arianna tutu's!

Making tutu's is a little time consuming but is a lot of fun.  I've gotten a few more done and I have a bunch more to do. I am taking requests on any colors anyone would like. Bows can also be added for more fun!

I decided that when I make a tutu with new color schemes I am going to name it after that little girl!  So todays Tutus are affectionately called "Maddie" and "Arianna".

Maddie: This tutu is for a mom Kellie, I have been following via her blog: Maddie's Mom She has recently lost her daughter to SIDS and is trying to raise/save money to stay at home when they have their next child. She is such an inspiring woman I decided to help her in her cause and donate a tutu for her bingo auction.She personally chose the hot pink and black color b/c that is the theme of Maddie's room. :)  I just hope it brings her one step closer to her goal.   You can also check out her FB page, she does BINGO to sell off her fabulous bows!



Arianna! My g/f Kelly has an ADORABLE little girl who is always smiling and happy!  I picked the pink and yellow tulle b/c it reminded me of lemonade :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment