Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Took Long Enough!

I FINALLY took the time to sit down and set up my blog! Now that i'm actually doing it I am really regretting not starting it when i originally wanted to.  Rewind 2 1/2 years ago we started our very LONG journey through infertility. Being diagnosed with PCOS and hypothryoidism finally made sense of a lot of issues but we never though starting a family would of been such a hard and stressful process! After 21 months of dr's, procedures, medication, injectables and IVF we were finally blessed with the news we were PREGNANT!  And the rest is history!
Today... we have a beautiful baby boy, Brayden Thomas who is 3 months old!  As a family my husband Jason and I are learning the ups, downs and craziness that comes with being parents... and loving every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment