Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Home made baby food!

I really can't wait for Brayden to be old enough to eat baby food!I know... in one breath I don't want him to get bigger and the next I'm jumping to months ahead! But the older he gets the more fun he is! So i decided that I'm going to try and make a bunch of his baby food! Should be an interesting venture. My goal is to give him as much organic as possible. I know that it may not always be feasable but if we can go organic thats great if not, I'm not going to obsess over it.

So I picked up some food containers from Babies R Us the other day and my food processor will be here on friday!  (Gotta LOVE amazon deals and free 2nd day shipping!) I know i'm a little ahead of myself but i just can't help it! I'm definitely saving money with my coupons/deals so I don't see a reason to not stock up now!

The Containers: they are too cute, and they come with a freezer tray (thanks for the recommendation Jen N!)

 the lids are cute they have fuits/veggies on them! :)


The new food processor!

                                     


No comments:

Post a Comment