Friday, May 20, 2011

First Mothers Day!

I am SO behind on posting and keeping up with my blog!

Finally getting to celebrate a mothers day was absolutely amazing! This year we weren't stressing or crying over failed cycles and it was a very welcome change.  Becoming a mom has been the most amazing and rewarding experience of my life. Conception, pregnancy and birth weren't the easiest on me but I would do it a hundred times over just to have my little miracle! I can not begin to explain how becoming a mom has changed my life, and I couldn't imagine it any other way!

For mothers day we decided to finally use our Philadelphia Zoo membership and took Brayden for the first time! He had so much fun and did really great! I'm not sure if he was more excited about all the people and kids or the animals. :)  We also went to the kids petting zoo and he had fun exploring and petting and feeding goats and llamas.   He loved the big animals the most, prob b/c they are easiest to see. Lol. We also got Brayden a tiger sippy straw cup as a souvenier to celebrate his first trip to the Zoo!We had an amazing day for my first mothers day as a family! :)

Checking out some animals!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment