Saturday, August 25, 2012

Playing Catch up!

I have seriously dropped off the face of the blogging world. Ever since Bella has been born I have been struggling to find time to actually sit down, open the lap top and write. I usually have time after Brayden is in bed but lets face it I have been tired and just plain lazy to sit down and try and articulate something that sounds even somewhat coherent. lol Okay I think I'm being a little dramatic since the transition from 1 to 2 kids has been fairly smooth. We've been really luck with how great of a baby Bella is. So i promise I will catch up on the last month, I really want to sit down and they Bella's birth story written and update on all the little things that have been going on.  In the mean time here's some cute pictures to hold you over :)









No comments:

Post a Comment