Saturday, April 14, 2012

25 weeks!

''

How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: lost 10 gained 10
Sleep: sleeping sound when i can actually fall asleep
How big is baby? The size of an eggplant about 14 inches
Best moment this week:getting to hear babes hb at our ob appt again
Movement: lots of rolls, kicks, punches, hiccups you name it! 
Symptoms: exhausted, cervical pressure, restless legs, vericose vein pain, tail bone pain
Symptoms I DON'T have: nausea
Food cravings: chocolate milk
Food aversions: still chicken
Gender:girl! bella rose!
Labor Signs:  none, but lots of cervical pressure, my cervix is still soft but is now 1.5 cm short
Belly Button in or out?  in 
What I miss:not having pain in my tailbone
What I am looking forward to: working on the nursery



No comments:

Post a Comment