Saturday, April 14, 2012

24 weeks!

How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: lost 10 gained 9
Sleep: sleeping sound when i can actually fall asleep
How big is baby? The size of an eggplant
Best moment this week: reaching viability!! 
Movement: Bella loves to kick my cervix/bladder, thanks baby girl
Symptoms: exhausted, cervical pressure, restless legs, vericose vein pain, tail bone pain
Symptoms I DON'T have: nausea
Food cravings: egg salad, cereal
Food aversions: still chicken
Gender:girl! bella rose!
Labor Signs:  none, but lots of cervical pressure
Belly Button in or out?  in 
What I miss:not having pain in my tailbone
What I am looking forward to:next ob appt, to see how my cervix is doing and hear bellas hb
Milestones: happy Viability this week baby girl!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment