Friday, June 22, 2012

35 weeks! Cant believe we made it this far :)







YEAH! We officially made it another week! That puts us at 10+ weeks of contractions/cramping, pressure and bed rest! We've made it this far and we are SO close to meeting our little girl!  I am so ready at this point, but I'm hoping for another 2 weeks to get her to full term.  I am excited to be off "bed rest restrictions" when I hit 36 weeks! 

How far along? 35 weeks!  2 more till full term! 
Total weight gain/loss: lost 10, gained 20- shes head down
Sleep: not sleeping well b/c of the contractions and cramping, tossing and turning, sciatic pain, hot flashes and having to pee a lot, restless leg pain
How big is baby? prob about 6 lbs: about the size of a coconut!
Best moment this week: all of Bella's things are organized and ready for her arrival!
Movement: lots of rolls, kicks, punches, hiccups you name it! Sometimes she's just plain violent!
Symptoms: preterm contractions, menstral like cramps, exhausted, intense cervical pressure, restless legs, vericose vein pain, sciatica pain, reflux even with meds
Symptoms I DON'T have: nausea
Food cravings: chocolate ice cream mmmm, granola bars
Food aversions: none this week
Gender:GIRL! * ~ Bella ~ *
Labor Signs:  preterm contractions, menstral like cramps, and intense cervical pressure, 80% effaced and fingertip dilated :( 
Belly Button in or out?  in 
What I miss: feeling "normal", but it'll happen soon enough!! 
What I am looking forward to: hitting 36 weeks and having the worst of my bed rest restrictions lifted!


No comments:

Post a Comment